|The Powerful AXS-200/855: Simplifying Multilayer Access Testing
The industry’s first all-in-one handheld solution for dual DS1/E1, DS3, ISDN PRI and Ethernet testing, the AXS-200/855 provides field technicians with unsurpassed, radically simple multilayer access testing in a lightweight, rugged unit optimized for fast, straightforward testing.
The AXS-200/855 offers field technicians a single unit to perform comprehensive DSn/PDH and ISDN PRI testing, as well as turnkey Ethernet test functionalities, including RFC 2544, traffic generation/monitoring, multistream quality-of-service (QoS) assessment, BERT and IP connectivity tools such as ping and traceroute. Switching from one test set to the other is a simple one-click process using the intuitive, graphical GUI; gone are the days of lugging around multiple modules, booting up multiple units, or aggravating software installations or upgrades.
• Performance assessment of carrier Ethernet services
• Installation, activation and maintenance of metro Ethernet networks
• Deployment of active Ethernet (point-to-point) access services
Key Features and Benefits
• Streamlines processes with all-in-one DSn/PDH, ISDN and Gigabit Ethernet performance testing
• Significantly simplifies mobile backhaul and commercial services testing
• Compact, lightweight platform purpose-built for harsh field environments
• Eliminates errors in data interpretation with radically simple, intuitive interface
• Validates test results with real-time insertion of voice traffic using talk-set capability Increases technician efficiency by allowing to run up to three tests simultaneously
• Turnkey Ethernet testing, including RFC 2544, multistream traffic generation, BERT and intelligent autodiscovery for end-to-end single-technician testing