|EXFO's AXS-200/650 IP Triple-Play Test Set offers a quick, yet thorough method for deploying triple-play services—IP-based data, VoIP and IPTV—facilitated by pass/fail-driven automated tests.
The AXS-200/650 delivers advanced IPTV measurements—packet jitter, packet loss, PCR jitter, MDI, PID viewer and IGMP zap time—both in Terminate (stand-alone) and Through mode operation. The AXS-200/650 also monitors residential VoIP call flow and statistics, facilitating VoIP QoS assurance.
• User-friendliness : Displays clear auto-test results with user-definable pass/fail criteria
• Dual Ethernet ports : Enables Ethernet assessment in Terminate (single Ethernet port) and Pass Through (dual Ethernet) modes
• IPTV analysis : Provides key IPTV qualification parameters with features such as set-top box (STB) emulation, join/leave requests, PCR jitter analysis and PID viewer
• MDI reporting : Supports media delivery index (RFC 4445) for evaluating the IPTV quality of experience
• VoIP analysis : Ensures VoIP services are not affected by packet loss or jitter
• Data analysis : Offers a common set of measures such as ping, traceroute, HTTP speed testing and FTP speed testing to ensure reliable and consistent Internet conenctivity