|Designed to be used with MaxCell textile innerduct, MaxLube lubricant provides maximum reduction in friction, allowing customers to install cables faster, with less tension being exerted on the cable. It’s simple and fast to apply, going on as a thin film, and performing perfectly even after it has dried.
MaxLube Simplifies Your Installation Process
MaxCell used with MaxLube provides the fastest pull possible, reducing installation times significantly. It meets our customers’ needs for an easy to use, effective cable lubricant.
• Perfect for OSP, Drop and Data cables
• Easy application with pre-saturated wipe, re-saturate wipe with spray bottle as needed
• Lubricates with very thin film, performs just as well after drying
• Non-staining, quick clean-up
• Compatible with common cable jackets including polyethylene
MaxLube is a convenient lubricant for pulling fiber optic cables with wipe and spray application. Because it’s concentrated, only a thin film is required for immediate tension reduction that lasts. Just spray or wipe the cable as it enters the MaxCell sleeve. It’s quick and easy to use without mess or excess lubricant.